Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I turned 31 this year and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of my birthday. Bryan got up with Evan and let me sleep in, my mom was in town and I had a delicious cake that was topped with chocolate covered strawberries. My mom and I spent most of the day cleaning the house and preparing for our trip to Utah, but it was just nice to be with her. We left for dinner around 4:30 (dining with Evan means we can usually make the early-bird special) and went to Flemings for steak. Evan was a doll during dinner and spent most of the time flirting with the ladies at the table next to us. We came home and enjoyed our cake (Evan and my mom had walked to the bakery earlier in the week to order it). Evan ate three of the chocolate covered strawberries off the top of the cake. Thanks to everyone who sent me warm wishes!

No comments: