Friday, February 19, 2010

Look What I Learned

Back in June I posted a blog entry about how I felt Evan should "dab it off" after using the potty while Bryan felt strongly that boys don't "dab." Oh the restraint it has taken me not to dab when I see even just one drop of pee on there. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to secretly dab without Evan, or Bryan if he is in the bathroom too, noticing. Then today, Evan went potty and as I was about to help him pull up his underwear he said, "Wait. Look at what Miss C (his preschool teacher) taught me." He reached over, pulled off some toilet paper and dabbed away. He looked so proud as he threw the toilet paper in the potty. I e-mailed Bryan to tell him about the little lesson Miss C has imparted on Evan. He thinks we need to have a talk with her. I'm assuming he means the "we" as in me, but I'm going to let him handle this one all on his own. Plus, I'm a little relieved at the dabbing.

No comments: