Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simple Joys From the Weekend

-Getting fish kisses from Evan in the checkout line at the grocery store.

-Mixing up (and eating) a coffee cake for Bryan's birthday breakfast.

-Starting and finishing Saturday with cake.

-Having Bryan home before dinner and Evan's bedtime for two days in a row!

-Enjoying Sunday brunch with a friend and my little guy (who behaved beautifully--even if he did require four trips to the potty).

-Putting Evan to bed tonight, having him tell Bryan there was room for all of us in the bed and hearing him pronounce, "We're a family!"

-Wrapping up two work projects with time to spare.

I showed you mine, now show me yours. What were your simple joys this weekend?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing. I am going to steal this and put some on my blog. So come on over to check mine out :)