Monday, November 17, 2008

The Sewing Machine is Winning

I spent several hours fighting with my sewing machine last night while working on some homemade Christmas gifts. I'm sorry to say the machine is winning as of this morning. I finally called it quits last night after several failed attempts to wind the bobbin. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but I decided I'd start fresh after a good night's sleep.

The good news is that I did finish a couple of projects over the weekend. Bryan has (lovingly) forbidden me from buying any new crafting materials until I finish some of the projects I have going. Although I didn't say obey in my wedding vows, I typically tend to do it anyway. So, I'm hoping to get a few projects done this week while my writing is slow. Wish me luck!

No comments: