Thursday, June 19, 2008

Do As I Say Not As I Do

Bryan has a tendency to get Evan all riled up each night before bed. I always tell him he shouldn’t rough house with Evan right before bed and I usually pace back and forth a little, biting my tongue while they play for a bit. Then, I call them into Evan’s room and we start the bedtime routine, which includes playing calm music—you know, to counteract all the tickling and running around that just occurred.

Well, Bryan had to work late tonight and guess what happened??? I started rough housing with Evan and it was so much fun I could hardly stand it. I even handed Grandpa Stu the camera and he caught a little of it on video. It isn’t very good video because the lighting in our living room is terrible, but I love the sound of Evan’s laugh.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Shhh…don’t tell Bryan. Tomorrow night I’ll probably be telling him not to get Evan all riled up right before bed.

1 comment:

TheWallinFamily said...

Love the video and his cute laugh!