Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Mind is Racing

I only have two days of my full-time job left before I strike out into the great unknown of freelance life and my mind is spinning. I made my decision to leave eight weeks ago, so how could I get down to the last week in the office and still have THIS MANY things on my to-do list? I'm in the process of reviewing a contract that I have to sign with my current employer to keep doing some work for her. I did pick up a freelance assignment today (albeit a low-paying one) and I have lots of things to wrap up before Thursday! My adrenaline is pumping, which is a good thing because I need the extra boost! Although, between the adrenaline and caffeine flowing through my veins, I feel like I'm wired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Mindy! I am so proud of you. It sounds like you are doing everything you can to have everything organized before you leave. I know they will appreciate this. Now sign that contract, tie up loose ends, and make that leap!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on striking out on your own, you will do awesome! Hey if you ever get bored (which with kids is hard to have happen) give me a call I am home all day too.

Anonymous said...

Mom - let's go to the park next week!

Maquel said...

Good luck with everything! I know that can be stressful but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.