Monday, October 6, 2008

A Note of Thanks

Dear Grandma Betty and Papa Stu,

I can't thank you enough for the new lunchbox you sent me. I was so excited to get it in the mail. I take it you heard that my mom sent me off to preschool with that Deloitte cooler bag we've had around the house for years now. She made me use it TWICE! Even after she knew I looked a little goofy using a lunchbox with the name of a big-four accounting firm splashed across the side. I'm not sure I'll ever live it down.

I did save some face last week though when I showed up with the dinosaur lunchbox you gave me. Just look at how happy I was...my mom took these pictures right before school last week.


Thanks, too, for the cool snacks you put inside my lunchbox. I'm pretty sure my mom took a bag of the Care Bear fruit snacks, but she hasn't fessed up to it yet. I'll let you know if she comes clean. As for me--the raisins are my favorite. I like the little boxes and I keep packing them around the house and in the car.

Thanks again for the great surprise! I love you lots!

Love,
Evan

No comments: