Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toddler Craft: More Gift Tags

Evan and I had another fun day of crafting and made more gift tags (see the last gift tags we made here). This time we used brown and red pom poms and sticks we picked up outside. Evan liked using the glue, but it got a little messy. I didn't dare get out the camera with his sticky fingers within reach, so the picture is just of some of the tags.


In hindsight I wish I would have used wiggly eyes instead of paint for the eyes--but they turned out okay.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have more gift tags than gifts this year...we may even end up making gifts out of our tags! Anyone want some??? I'll add you to my Christmas list!

1 comment:

jfm said...

Cute, Cute!! I understand we will all in UT at Christmas time. Hope we can work out a time to get together.
Aunt Janice